[open-science] Science Crowd Funding

Cindy Wu cindy at microryza.com
Wed Apr 10 19:00:15 UTC 2013

Hey Tom, i just want to clarify that microryza is not crowdfunded. Wefunder's just shows the amounts we've raised offline. We used traditional methods to fund microryza a combination of investment and grants.

Although, crowdfunding is an interesting option for Startups and I am a fan of Wefunder.

Cindy

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone