[open-science] [Open-access] OKF at Open Repositories 2014

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:22:01 UTC 2013

If you want an explicit guide to building a repository with DSpace
software, then try: http://bit.ly/goodir and http://bit.ly/garpir. No need
to re-invent the wheel.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson