[open-science] Open Science Working Group Update and Call for Community Organisers

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 19 10:54:18 UTC 2013

That is excellent news. I will be happy to plan Open Geo Science session at OKFest 2014. Will discuss this with other colleagues in the Geo for All initiative  http://www.geoforall.org/ and inform you.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Building
University of Nottingham  NG7 2 TU
Tel: (0)115 82 32750
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi/research/geospatial-science/geospatial-science.aspx
http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/
http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/

Be part of   "Geo for All"<http://www.geoforall.org/>

Leading Open Geospatial Science through ICA Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies

Mission - Building up Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data research for bridging the digital divide