[open-science] Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology research topic on open science

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Dec 4 15:00:57 UTC 2014

Hi All

The first meeting for discussing the Frontiers research topic in open
science will be:
*Mon 15 Dec 08:00 UTC*

If you are interested in being a topic editor, do please get in touch and
even if you wouldn't like to be involved on an ongoing basis you are very
welcome to come along to the meeting and discuss the possible scope of the
topic. More details:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Science/Projects/Frontiers

We will be trying out Jitsi (http://www.jitsi.org) as an open sourse VOIP
solution, with Skype as a backup.