[open-science] Invitation to CASE Academy: an upcoming science website just for you

Daniella Liza Afeltra d.afeltra at forensicoutreach.com
Fri Dec 5 09:56:15 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well.

I'm getting in touch with you because we're trying to reach out to
science enthusiasts like you that we feel might be interested in a
brand-new website we're launching in January 2015.

Essentially what this website will include is lectures, games and
simulations for absolutely anyone fascinated by forensic, crime and
security science.  It is also going to provide science educations with an
innovative framework tot each basic science to engage students aged 11-18.

We'll be crowdfunding it on Kickstarter, so we're looking for people to
help support us (and we thought of you). If this sounds intriguing, we'd
love if you could join us as an early adopter, there's two ways you can do
this.

You can simply pop in your email address here:

case.forensicoutreach.com.

Do have a browse around the website to see our rewards, as well as take the
quiz to see what type of forensic scientist you should be!

Or, if you're a teachers, you can sign-up and enter our competition to win
a free workshop with us by following the instructions on this page:

http://case.forensicoutreach.com/your-school-could-win-big/

In addition to this, we'd really like you to become one of our launch
"inner circle" - someone that anticipates launch day, helps us advocate for
it, and knows more about what's going on before anyone else or the press
are told.

Again, we're really looking forward to telling you about just how
spectacular this is going to be - we have some very big names on board
(from the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, UK Ministry of Defence, US
Department of Defence and more), and are sure it will be a great year for
science education as a result.

Feel free to share this with any family, friends and colleagues that may
also be interested.

If you have any questions, please do contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Daniella Afeltra

--
Daniella Afeltra
*Programme Director and Lead Instructor*

*Supported by*

Registration Number: 08637884. VAT Registration Number: 194 0856 82.
Registered address: Unit 11, Hove Business Centre, Fonthill Road, Hove, East
Sussex, BN3 6HA
London address: 37 Camden High Street, London NW1 7JE