[open-science] The Global Open Data Index 2014 is now live!

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:27:35 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reminder, Jenny!
I will be putting up a few ideas on the wiki this weekend. Let's see how
our chat will go on Jitsi, and we'll decide whether to adopt it completely
for our work session on 17 Dec :)

Meanwhile, do not hesitate to update the wiki and make suggestions.

Speak soon,
Rayna

> Hi All
>
> Check out the results of this year's Global Open Data Index below and
> don't forget about our call to discuss an open science census from 2015.
> Rayna will be chairing this on *Wednesday 17 December 2014 at* *16:30 UTC*
> .
>
> More info: http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Science/Projects/Census
>
> Jenny

> Dear all,
>
> The Global Open Data Index 2014 team is thrilled to announce that the
> Global Open Data Index 2014 is now live <http://index.okfn.org/>!
>

> We look forward to your feedback on the new website - the public
> discussion list is awaiting your comments:

> Our press release is now live, and is being translated in several
> languages.  Keep an eye out for updates here
> <http://index.okfn.org/press/> and feel free to send press to this
> section on the website.  In the press section there are several documents
> that point you to key highlights from our analytics of this year’s Index.
>
> Make sure you follow/tweet and retweet around the results via our Twitter
> handle, here #openindex14
> <https://twitter.com/hashtag/openindex14?src=hash>
>

> We’re equally thrilled to share your stories around your experience of
> Open Data.  Take a look here: http://index.okfn.org/stories/  It’s not
> too late to add your story.  If you’re using the Global Open Data Index as
> a tool for advocacy, or plan to, we would love to hear from you.  Just
> contact emma.beer at okfn.org
>
> Thank you to the submitters, country/place-level reviewers and expert
> reviewers who have all played a significant role in the publication of this
> Index. This could not have been achieved without your efforts!
>
> With warm wishes,
>
> The Global Open Data Index team
>
> --
>
> Christian Villum
> International Community Manager
>
> skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
> Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>
> * - A World Where Knowledge Creates Power For The Many, Not The Few*
> http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>   Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://me.hatewasabi.info/