[open-science] jitsi (Was Re: Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology research topic on open science

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:22:57 UTC 2014

Thanks William, that's really useful feedback.

We ended up on Skype this morning as I couldn't get https://meet.jit.si/ to
work with my OS, but I think that was a specific issue with microphone
permissions.
I am still keen to try it out and we are also probably trialling
BigBlueButton for the Asia-Pacific open science call next week, if anyone
has any thoughts on this do let me know.

I will try and add info on all of these options for call organisers and as
a working group we can come to a consensus on what works best for most
people.

Jenny