[open-science] jitsi (Was Re: Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology research topic on open science

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Mon Dec 15 17:52:45 UTC 2014

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:37:21 -0200, Raniere Silva <raniere at riseup.net> said:

    > AFAIK, BigBlueButton requires Flash that can be unavailable in
    > some OS.

My apologies for not being able to make it this morning, I find it
really quite difficult to do 8am at this time of year when it's dark
all the time! No matter though, I would not have been able to join
because of the Skype, and similarly with Flash...

Jenny it would be interesting to know exactly what went wrong with
meet.jit.si for you -- we regularly use it and have people with OSX,
Windows, various flavours of Linux, tablets, and even people like me
with unusual computing environments...

-w