[open-science] Meeting at the 31C3

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:49:53 UTC 2014

Fantastic Konrad!
I'm really sorry to be missing it, the congress sounds like a really
fascinating meeting (although the programme site is down as I write so I
wasn't able to check out the open science meetup page)

Would you or one of the other working group members going along be willing
to write a brief blog post on any highlights of interest for open science
or just a brief note about the event and a photo of the meetup so people
can see if they'd be interested to attend in future years?

If any of those attending get a chance to do this, please add your ideas
(or even a link to your draft) on the blog queue thread:
http://discuss.okfn.org/t/open-science-blog/142

Thanks very much and have a great 31C3 everyone who is lucky enough to be
attending.

Jenny