[open-science] Looking for Open Access Speakers

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Fri Jan 24 15:53:43 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I'm creating a list of people who are happy to talk about Open Access at
events. This will act both as an internal resource for us (the Open
Knowledge Foundation receive a lot of requests for speakers) and an
external/online resource for people who are looking to put on events and
don't know who to approach.

The Open Knowledge Foundation will be catalysing more events about Open
Access in the UK over the next few months, and hopefully we can do the same
around the world. Having a list of people we can approach to talk is a
great start to doing this!

A short blog post and link to the form can be found here:
http://access.okfn.org/2014/01/24/looking-for-open-access-speakers/

Please pass it on among your networks - and do sign up yourself. It commits
you to nothing right now :-)

Best wishes,
Michelle

--