[open-science] Monthly Open Science Sum-Up (german)

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:39:21 UTC 2014

Absolutely agree, das ist wirklich super! I would love to hear more about
what's going on in various countries and linguapheres - many of us can read
some additional languages, but do not have the capacity to follow numerous
blogs, mailing lists, etc, so such a master list is incredibly useful.
(Also content in other languages tends to be excluded from common "hubs").
Of course, very brief summaries in English might be useful too.

This is perhaps pushing the issue a bit, but I have thought a lot about how
to coordinate the spreading of information better within organizations or
communities across languages. I really liked what Global Voices do for blog
posts for example. I wonder if it could be crowd-sourced somehow - I
personally don't know much about what goes on in Open Access in Germany,
but given a few blog posts, I'd be willing to volunteer my time to write
quick summaries in English (or Norwegian/Chinese etc) if there was a demand
for it...

Stian

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters