[open-science] List etiquette on long threads (was Open Science Anthology published)

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 19:44:48 UTC 2014

Thanks Jenny,
It's also worth pointing out that there was no need for cross-posting to
two lists (Yes, I was guilty). The last > 50% had no primary relation to
science and it could be off-putting for people wanting to get a feel of how
to start discussions there.

But since there's lots of enthusiasm I'm posting another (topical)
thread.... on content-mining.

on the appropriate list:
where we can discuss Elsevier's announcement on content mining