[open-science] H2020 Open Access Guideline:

Ignasi Labastida i Juan ilabastida at ub.edu
Fri Jan 31 07:50:05 UTC 2014

In page 2 there is a definition of open access:
"Open access can be defined as the practice of providing on-line access to
scientific information that is free of charge to the end-user and that is
re-usable."

However, the mandate or requirement of the Comission includes the "green
road", that is not actually "open" because publishers limit the reuse

That is a consequence of puting so many labels to the concept "open access"
Currently we have green, golden, platinium... and in my opinion we have
lost the real definition or the ultimate goal.