[open-science] What is Open Data? - input requested for website text

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Mon May 19 10:40:23 UTC 2014

The comments so far have been incredible - thank you ever so much! I think
we're developing something much richer than the original website text.

Just to let people know that I'll sit down and try and incorporate these
comments on Wednesday. In the meantime, any further comments are gratefully
received - especially on 'How to publish data openly:
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1ad2IBTioswbM9hOhy_fapMcf2j_gZxYJOKMjlVAC8mo/edit<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1ad2IBTioswbM9hOhy_fapMcf2j_gZxYJOKMjlVAC8mo/edit#heading=h.w9dhw1os5l4e>
'.

Best,
Michelle