[open-science] Some ideas what is missing in open science from OpenCon 2014

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:28:48 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the insights :)
I've been thinking for sometime now about a science.census.okfn.org
It will quite possibly be structured in a way that differs from the current
census but the idea is there.

The question is what to include: data yes, publications yes, higher ed
education materials perhaps, protocols yes, anything else?

I would suggest we spend the next weeks discussing this over email and
through confcalls.

Who's in? :)

Rayna