[open-science] Markup language for questionnaires

Muriel Foulonneau muriel.foulonneau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:09:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

DDI is used in social science.
For tests (ee.g., tests in physics), the IMS QTI standard is used and
supported at various levels by major elearning platforms.
http://www.imsglobal.org/question/.
We create IMS-QTI items and import them to the open source TAO testing
platform for instance http://www.taotesting.com/.

Muriel Foulonneau
Public Research Centre Henri Tudor
Luxembourg