[open-science] [okfn-discuss] Hangout on OpenCourseWare authoring with SlideWiki on Jan 21, 15:00 CET

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Sun Jan 26 09:55:06 UTC 2014

For those of you who were not able to participate live last week, the
video recording of our SlideWiki.org webinar is now available:

http://youtu.be/r6cPQGij5Wo

As mentioned before, SlideWiki facilitates the translation of courses
through Google Translate API integration and crowdsourcing of the
required revisioning process. From my perspective the use of SlideWiki
could facilitate the creation and translation of OKF's various Open X
Books ;-)

Best,

Sören