[open-science] Notes last local group call

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 15:18:52 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Apologies, i couldnt attend the last meeting.
I am attending the Opening Science to Meet Future Challenges conference in Warsaw next week.
I am also hoping that we will be able to arrange an Open Science session in parallel to the 5th Open Source GIS conference in Sep at Nottingham. It will be a good opportunity to bring together people from different disciplines.
Best wishes,
Suchith