[open-science] Looking for hackathon/workshop partners in Europe

Ivan Ferrero ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:42:40 UTC 2014

Hi Fiona if you want I can contribute by talking about your projects with
my Google+ page *+Doctor Ivan Ferrero - Digital Psychologist* (
https://plus.google.com/+IvanferreroIt ).
If you think that it would help then you can insert me in your mailing list
(or whatever you use to share the news with the contributors).

Best regards!

Ivan

> Hi all,
>
> At DNAdigest we are planning our events for the next year and we are
> seeking to expand our activities in the UK and beyond. Do you know of any
> groups in Europe that have strong voices in OpenScience and are interested
> in teaming up for organising hack days for genetic sharing solutions?
>
> Feel free to drop me an email at fnielsen at dnadigest.org with any pointers
> or contacts.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Fiona-
>
> --
> https://www.vizify.com/fiona-nielsen
>
> You can join our campaign: Support OpenScience in genetics<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dna-digest-collaborative-data-cures-genetic-diseases/>
>
> Read "Data barriers limit genetic diagnosis":
> http://www.nature.com/news/data-barriers-limit-genetic-diagnosis-1.12414
>
> "Excellence can be achieved, if we:
> Care more than others think is wise,
> Risk more than others think is safe,
> Dream more than others think is practical,
> Expect more than others think is possible."
> - Deborah Johnson-Ross

Dr Ivan Ferrero - Psicologo Tecniche Mente-Corpo
333-4339624
ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
http://ivanferrero.it

via Zurigo 24/4