[open-science] Google Summer of Code 2014 options?

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Mar 20 21:21:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for putting this together, it is great to see the energy
growing around the intersection of open source and open access. I was
traveling through more of the proposal period than I had hoped, but we
are hoping to see some great proposals this summer, and hope the other
open science organizations do too!

Thanks,

Marcus