[open-science] "Code as a research object" office hours - Apr 24, 11 am/4pm ET

Kaitlin Thaney kaitlin at mozillafoundation.org
Fri Apr 18 20:38:04 UTC 2014

hi all,

a number of folks have gotten in touch keen to learn more about how to use the prototype from our recent GitHub/figshare project, as well as better understand the technology that linked the two.

to help, we've scheduled two online office hour sessions for next Thursday, April 24, one at 11 am ET, the other at 4 pm ET to help accommodate distribution across time zones. we'll be joined by arfon smith (GitHub) and alf eaton (PeerJ and a main contributor on this project), who'll be running demos as well as shedding light at how the project was built and how others can reuse the code for their own repository.

do join us if you can, and help us spread the word.

http://mozillascience.org/code-as-a-research-object-office-hours-april-24-11am-and-4-pm-et/

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sciencelab-coderesobject-officehours

best,
KT