[open-science] What is Open Data? - input requested for website text

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon May 5 18:46:08 UTC 2014

Thank you Michelle - this is a great document to work from.

I support the plea for contributions. As a co-founder I know the original
principles need revising - they are a bit long winded and repetitive. I am
a fan of short phrases that can go on T-shirts.

Panton and OKF are an excellent example of how things work together.

P.