[open-science] Open Knowledge Festival Reminder

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:22:22 UTC 2014

Hi All

Just a final reminder that OKFest is happening next week (info in
newsletter below) so get your tickets if you haven't already and check out
the open science activities on offer (the fringe event is free, no ticket
required).

http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Science/OKFest2014

We're still looking for suggestions for sessions/activities during the
fringe event so add yours on the wiki.

Jenny