[open-science] open-science Digest, Vol 556, Issue 1

Fiona Nielsen fnielsen at dnadigest.org
Wed Sep 17 12:14:47 UTC 2014

Hi Benedikt,

Great initiative! We will advertise it through our networks and social
media.
We recently opened our own survey specifically regarding data sharing in
human genomics, and it is still open for participation here:
https://nucleobase.typeform.com/to/vmRPcg

Please help us distribute this to institutions/clinics/companies conducting
human genomics research.

Cheers,

-Fiona-

--

*Fiona Nielsen*

Founder and CEO

+44 (0) 742 751 2155
fnielsen at dnadigest.org

*DNAdigest works to promote and enable easier and more efficient sharing of
genomics data for research. We educate and engage the community about the
hurdles and dilemmas for data sharing as faced from the perspective of
stakeholders in academia, industry and patient communities. As part of our
work we are working with our community and supporters to prototype new
mechanisms and concepts for data sharing and data access.*

*Please visit our website to learn more about our activities and events:*
http://DNAdigest.org
*From July 14th our new office address will be at the Future Business
Centre*

   - Future Business Centre Cambridge,
   - King’s Hedges Road,
   - Cambridge,
   - CB4 2HY

DNAdigest a Company Limited by Guarantee, registered as a charity in
England and Wales
Registered Address: c/o BCS, Windsor House, Station Court, Station Road, Great
Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5NE, United Kingdom

Company Number: 08585251   Charity registration number: 1154095