[open-science] Deadline Extension for CfP: 20th International Conference on Electronic Publishing (Elpub) 2016

Birgit Schmidt bschmidt at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Mon Dec 14 18:05:23 UTC 2015

*** Submission deadline extended ***

The deadline for proposals for the 20th International Conference on
Electronic Publishing (Elpub) has been extended to *Sunday, 10 January
2016 (new deadline)*

We are soliciting contributions for short or full papers, posters, and
workshops. For more details on the topics please visit:
http://meetings.copernicus.org/elpub2016/conference/call_for_papers.html

As we are well-aware of the upcoming holidays please do not hesitate to
submit an *extended abstract* (two pages and longer).

We look forward to your submissions,
Birgit Schmidt and Fernando Loizides
Elpub 2016 Chairs

bschmidt at sub.uni-goettingen.de