[open-science] Working Group Logo and Stickers

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:10:47 UTC 2015

Thanks Raniere!

We are welcome to use whichever logo we choose. Our current logo is from
the working groups collection here (although the science link is broken on
that page) https://okfn.org/get-involved/working-groups/

Some groups have adapted the new Open Knowledge branding as per the
transport working group Raniere pointed to:
http://transport.okfn.org/files/2012/03/OK_LOGO_WG_TRANSPORT_RGB.png

I think stickers are a great ideas and we can bulk order and distribute to
local groups. We have £150 annual budget and could use some of this for
stickers.

Who would like to have a go at the design?!

I'll try but I'm not great at that sort of thing so any mock-ups people
would be willing to send to the list would be gratefully received! No need
to have been involved with any projects before and if you've been lurking
on the list while harbouring graphic design skills we'd love to hear from
you now. Local group coords please do forward to your local mailing lists.

Jenny