[open-science] Working Group Logo and Stickers

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi All

Stefan - nice sticker, thanks! Once we have a couple of other designs I'll
get some ordered so people have a selection.

Right, I need to apologise for feeding you out of date information. It
turns out I missed/forgot about an email and there IS a new working group
logo design if we want to use it, which was created recently as part of the
Open Knowledge rebranding exercise. Here are numerous versions:
https://drive.google.com/a/okfn.org/?tab=mo#folders/0ByBC-sFwdwtJU3BObG9UX1V4alk

There is also a web graphic:
https://drive.google.com/a/okfn.org/?tab=mo#folders/0ByBC-sFwdwtJNVNmdFM2eFFjMGM

Here is detailed info about the Open Knowledge brand/colours and usage
examples:
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1VKmzpW6IaE0sObS9tHAsh2DVsfS4Ds3sT80KWI3uFzk/edit#

What do people think? I'll add these links to the working group wiki for
easy reference, if anyone has alternative designs do send them through -
we're not tied to this one if people would prefer something different.
Feedback on using this as a sticker or whether we should add the website
address/Twitter handle or other info is much appreciated and the more
stickers the merrier so do keep designs coming if you have ideas!

Here are the unmodified Open Knowledge logos if anyone would like to try
another design:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/#folders/0B6R8dXc6Ji4JOVhGNmVZZkpFaEk/0ByBC-sFwdwtJLXJLV21lY1FNWnM/0ByBC-sFwdwtJWHkwVjVqX2ttelU
(let me know if you have access issues with this link and I'll send you the
file via email)

Sorry again for not flagging this before and thanks to Susanne and the Open
Knowledge Network team for coming up with the designs - really looking
forward to hearing your thoughts on them!

Jenny