[open-science] Working Group Logo and Stickers

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:59:54 UTC 2015

Hi All

I've moved this conversation to the Open Knowledge forum for more in depth
discussion as it's likely to involve details that not everyone will be
interested in going forward.
http://discuss.okfn.org/t/open-science-goodies/166

If anyone would be interested in picking a range of open science goodies
and getting some designs and costing together we can try and start making
this stuff available!

Jenny