[open-science] Open Data and osf.io

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Sat Jan 10 18:51:06 UTC 2015

On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 13:10:35 -0500, Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com> said:

    > The Open Science Framework list is an open discussion forum
    > where people.  You can join it here:
    > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openscienceframework

    > The community would likely be happy to discuss it.

I do not have a Google account so I cannot join, but hopefully the
idea springs up there too, or somebody from OKF who does have such a
thing can participate... Maybe one of the "ambassadors" since this
seems like a textbook example of what an abmassador should do. I
notice that the CoS also has such people, perhaps they can accredit a
diplomatic mission to this mailing list as well :)

Tìoraidh,
-w