[open-science] Publication of In-Depth Content

William Gunn william.gunn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:01:08 UTC 2015

Supplementary Information is commonly used in Biomedical Science, too, for
massive datasets that don't really fit in the paper, as well as for longer
parts of methods.

Not to get too far afield, but the ideal thing to do is to decouple the
parts, so that the narrative, data, code /methods / proofs are separate but
interlinked. That's what I'd expect of a Web - native publication.