[open-science] Short course series on 'Open Science goe Geo'

Martin Hammitzsch martin.hammitzsch at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:01:24 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

In April we ran a short course series named 'Open Science goes Geo' at
a conference in Vienna (http://www.egu2015.eu/). The short course
series looks at what is possible nowadays and what is ready for
application especially in geosciences. The speakers present solutions
and introduce networks. In case you are interested please find the
recording and slides of the different parts at following locations.

Open Science goes Geo - Part I: Research Data
http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.17624 (slides)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhQpA_m5ywchIaryAdWuW1cjKaONoXaAc
(recordings)

Open Science goes Geo - Part II: Scientific Software
http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.17625 (slides)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhQpA_m5ywcjVbuNBPXFMnDm-Wu-9NjSU
(recordings)

Open Science goes Geo - Part III: Beyond Data and Software
http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.17626 (slides)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhQpA_m5ywcgtFBvX6Ua5HFmpe0EfQixG
(recordings)

At YouTube these three parts are complemented with 'Part IV: Winning
Horizon 2020 with Open Science' and 'Part V: Additions'.

Hope it is of interest.

Cheers,
Martin

PS - Retweets are welcome :