[open-science] #mozsprint approaches - please sign up!

Bill Mills bill at mozillafoundation.org
Wed May 20 23:12:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The 2015 Mozilla Science Global Sprint is just over two weeks away - have
you & your colleagues signed up yet? We're eager to help our site
organizers get a head count so they know roughly what to expect on the day,
so please add you name to the list for your local site (starting around
line 200): https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sciencelab-2015globalsprint

If you don't see a site near you, sign up under the 'remote participants'
section at the bottom. Also, feel free to bring your friends and
colleagues! Projects are always more fun when there's some people you know
around - the more the merrier. See you all there!

--
Best Regards,
Bill Mills