[open-science] Elpub 2015 Conference - Early Bird registration until 31 May

Birgit Schmidt bschmidt at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Tue May 26 14:12:19 UTC 2015

** Apologies for cross-posting **

Elpub 2015 Conference - Early Bird registration until 31 May

--

*Invitation to the 19th International Conference on Electronic Publishing*
Scale, Openness and Trust: New Avenues for Electronic Publishing in the Age of Infinite Collections and Citizen Science

--

Welcome to Elpub 2015. Registration is currently open.

The 19th Electronic Publishing Conference is approaching and we invite you to
explore its exciting programme atwww.elpub.net. Please note that at the time of
the conference Valletta will be hosting VIVA, the Valletta International Visual Arts
Festival, and on 3 September the launch of DARIAH-Malta which is open for any
interested international guests.

Please note that the early registration rate is available until 31 May 2015.
In addition, a special student rate is offered.

We are also pleased to announce that the conference arranged
discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Airlines including Lufthansa,
Austrian, Swiss, Brussels Airlines and Germanwings.

We look forward to seeing you in Valletta in September,

Milena Dobreva, University of Malta - general chair

Birgit Schmidt - programme chair

Dr. Birgit Schmidt
Scientific Manager

Goettingen State and University Library