[open-science] Open peer review of bibliometrics papers

Peter Kraker pkraker at know-center.at
Thu May 28 13:39:25 UTC 2015

Dear all,

we have recently had a call for position papers on interdisciplinary perspectives on bibliometrics in the context of the Web Science 2015 Workshop "Quantifying and Analysing Scholarly Communication on the Web (ASCW'15) - What can bibliometrics do for you? What can you do for bibliometrics?". All position papers have now been published on the workshop website under a CC license, and they are currently under an open peer review.

It would be grand to get your view on the issues discussed by the authors. You can access the papers here: http://ascw.know-center.tugraz.at/category/papers/

We are currently also welcoming discussants of the above papers. Being a discussant includes (1) preparing a response to one of the accepted paper which will be published on this site, and (2) acting as a discussant of the same paper at the workshop (10 min). Please let me know if you are interested.

Best,
Peter

Dr. Peter Kraker
Know-Center, Inffeldgasse 13/VI,