[open-science] UK text mining exception: sci-hub

Maximilian Haeussler maximilianh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:20:14 UTC 2016

The hypothetical situation I describe is: UK-based researcher, has
fulltext access, cannot get fulltext due to technical circumstances
that make crawling hard.

So, I understand from your reply that the copyright exception applies
only if you get the papers through legal means.
Makes sense.

It doesn't apply to me, I just asked out of curiosity.

Thanks!
Max