[open-science] "Openness" in job announcements and hiring guidelines - help!

Stacy Konkiel stacy at altmetric.com
Tue Jun 6 20:46:24 UTC 2017

*With apologies for cross-posting...*

Hello,

I'm part of a committee from OSI 2017 <http://osinitiative.org/> that's
writing up a white paper on promoting openness in promotion and tenure.

We'd like to point to examples from the other side of the job market--job
postings and hiring guidelines--that explicitly call-out Open
Science/Research practices as desirable in candidates.

I know I've seen examples from a few years back; *can anyone share more
recent postings/guidelines?*

*Also, does anyone know if studies have been done on the prevalence of
openness in job postings/hiring guidelines? *

I'd be happy to summarize for the larger list. Thanks in advance for your
help!

Thanks!
Stacy

--