[open-science] "Openness" in job announcements and hiring guidelines - help!

Peter Suber peter.suber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:30:37 UTC 2017

Hi Stacy,

See the "oa.jobs" tag library from the Open Access Tracking Project.
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.jobs

As of today, it contains links to 1,064 job ads for OA-related work, from
2009 to the present, and it grows in real time as OATP participants notice
and tag relevant new ads. However, because many (most?) employers take down
their ads when the positions are filled, don't be surprised if many of the
links are now dead. Subscribing to the feed is a good way to catch new ones
going forward and review them before they're taken down.

     Best,
     Peter

Peter Suber
bit.ly/petersuber