[open-science] Job opportunity: Open Hardware Community Manager at Public Lab

Liz Barry liz at publiclab.org
Tue Mar 7 19:26:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

<apologies for cross posting>

The Public Lab for Open Technology and Science has a job opportunity for *Open
Hardware Community Manager*.

Do you think about who’s invited to work on technical problems? How
language and culture shape participation?

We're looking for someone who thinks critically about environmental health,
and whose design philosophy puts community needs first.

Read more: https://publiclab.org/n/13934

*Application deadline: Monday, March 13, 8AM ET*

[image: Inline image 1]

--

Liz Barry <http://publiclab.org/profile/liz>
director of community development

*Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member
<http://publiclab.org/donate>today!*