[open-science] Ubatuba Open Science video

Sarita Albagli sarita.albagli at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:48:39 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues

We are happy to announce the launching of the video Ubatuba Open Science,
together with additional 17 short videos and interviews (with English
subtitles).

These videos were produced by our sub-project "Open Science and Community
Development in Brazil", developed from 2015 to 2017, as part of the OCSDNet
<https://ocsdnet.org/> which highlights a rich diversity of contexts,
rationales, and players involved in Open Science initiatives. We believe
the videos provide examples of how open science is being experienced in a
local community.

We invite you to share this material widely.

The playlist is on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHUhl1WB9E&index=19&list=PLA9qHoDitstqENOIYLdWy-r7JZbRXC_c2

Sarita Albagli
Ibict - Brazilian Institute of Information in Science and Technology