[open-science] Job opening: GESIS Leibniz Insitute for the Soical Sciences is looking for a Research Associate / Open Science Enthusiast (f/m)

Weiss, Bernd Bernd.Weiss at gesis.org
Thu Apr 5 15:46:47 UTC 2018

+++ Apologies for cross-posting - please forward to anyone who might be interested +++

GESIS - Leibniz-Institute for the Social Sciences is an internationally recognized social science institute. It is part of the Leibniz Association and recipient of both federal and state funding.

We are seeking for the Department of Survey Design and Methodology at our location in Mannheim a

Research Associate / Open Science Enthusiast (f/m)
(Salary group 13 TV-L, 100%, limited to 2 years)

starting as soon as possible.

More information can be found at:

http://www.hidden-professionals.de/HPv3.Jobs/gesis/stellenangebot/6116/Wissenschaftliche-r-Mitarbeiter-in---Open-Science-Enthusiasten-in

Thanks,

Bernd

--
Dr. Bernd Weiß

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Survey Design and Methodology | GESIS Panel
Head of the GESIS Panel
P.O. Box 12 21 55 | 68072 Mannheim | Germany
Phone +49 621 1246 557 | Fax +49 621 1246 577

http://www.gesis.org | http://berndweiss.net/