[open-science] Open Science Training Handbook version 1.0

Tony Ross-Hellauer tross at know-center.at
Tue Apr 17 12:29:01 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

The Open Science Training Handbook 1.0 is now available as a Gitbook at https://book.fosteropenscience.eu.

The Handbook is available under Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication (CC0 1.0 Universal)<https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/> and is oriented to practical teaching of Open Science principles. It was written by 14 experts during a book sprint organized by FOSTER<https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/> and the TIB Hannover<https://www.tib.eu/en/> in February 2018. After including suggestions from the community the handbook was moved to Github and we can announce the release of version 1.0 now. The OSTH is meant to be a living handbook and we are very happy to receive your contributions and feedback about its use in practice, which we will consider while working towards version 2.0.

Kind regards,

Tony Ross-Hellauer