[open-science] Website relaunch: OpenScience Q&A has become ask-open-science.org

Christian Pietsch christian.pietsch at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Mar 2 11:46:12 UTC 2018

Dear all,

good news: The Open Science questions & answers website finally got a
memorable and speaking domain name: https://ask-open-science.org/
Special thanks to those of you who suggested this as a next step to
make this site more popular and attractive.

Accordingly, it is no longer called “Open Science Q&A” but
“Ask Open Science”. We even have a Twitter account now. Please spread
the news by retweeting this message: https://twitter.com/askopenscience/status/969235073563332609
Or ask questions. If you like, you can provide your own answer.
We want this site to become a lively communitiy of open science
practitioners and students as well as a great knowledge collection.

As before, this website is hosted by Bielefeld University Library, and
they also pay the domain fees for the foreseeable future. So this is a
stable resource you can link to or include in teaching materials.
Please do!

Cheers,
Christian Pietsch & the Ask Open Science volunteer admins and mods

--
  Christian Pietsch · https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8778-1273
  LibTec · Library Technology and Knowledge Management