[open-science] Open Science MOOC - feedback open!

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:59:20 UTC 2018

Oi Ale, (and others),

Good point re. responsible research. Of course, the scope of my definition of RR can be easily expanded to include Peter’s definition of RR.

Also, when I get my butt moving (aka, when I stop getting distracted by other interesting things to do), I will work on modules that address concerns specific to open hardware/citizen science domains.

In both cases listed above (and beyond), if you feel inspired to contribute, do send me a pull request. The only requirement is that your contrib. be CC0 because I don’t have the patience to &#$% around with licenses (no matter how open they be).

Obgrigado,

Puneet