[open-science] Invitation to Conquaire Workshop on Research Data Quality and Reproducibility, ZiF, Bielefeld, 3.4.2019

Philipp Cimiano cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Feb 14 21:33:16 UTC 2019

Dear list members,

we would like to invite you to a workshop on the topic of research data
management with emphasis on data quality and reproducibility.

This workshop will focus on services and tools to evaluate and improve
the quality of research data as well as the reproducibility of
computational analysis. We will present the results of the DFG-project
Conquaire (Continuous quality control for research data to ensure
reproducibility). Related projects will present their approach and
solutions.

The workshop will take place on Wednesday, 03.04.2019, 10:00-17:00 at
the Zentrum für Interdisziplinäre Forschung (ZiF) of Bielefeld
University (Germany)

Places are limited, so please register early:
http://uni-bielefeld.de/(en)/conquaire/reproducibility-workshop/

Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop.

Philipp Cimiano

--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing