[open-science] Deadline extended: Apply for the eLife Innovation Sprint 2019

Emily Packer e.packer at elifesciences.org
Mon Jun 3 15:20:14 UTC 2019

[With apologies for cross-posting]

Hi All,

Further to my previous message, I'm writing to let you know that, due to
popular request, we've extended the application deadline for the eLife
Innovation Sprint 2019 to *this Sunday, June 9*.

The Innovation Sprint is a two-day collaborative event where developers,
designers, researchers, technologists, science communicators and everyone
enthusiastic about open science come together to address the challenges
faced in science publishing.

The event will take place at Cambridge Junction – J2, Cambridge, UK,
running from 9am–5.30pm on Wednesday and Thursday, September 4–5, 2019. For
further details, please visit https://sprint.elifesciences.org.

For anyone interested in joining us in September, you have just under one
week left to submit your application
<https://crm.elifesciences.org/crm/sprint-2019-register>.

We look forward to hopefully seeing some of you there!

Best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

--
eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with