[open-science] Open call: become a Frictionless Data Reproducible Research Fellow - one month left to apply

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Thu Jun 27 11:26:36 UTC 2019

Dear all,

This is to remind you that there is one month left to apply for Open
Knowledge Foundation’s 2019 Frictionless Data for reproducible research
Fellowship!
We offer stipends of $5,000 & training to become a champion for
reproducible science using Frictionless Data - with the Fellowship starting
in the fall.

You can read more in my previous email below or on our blog at:
https://blog.okfn.org/2019/05/08/open-call-become-a-frictionless-data-reproducible-research-fellow/

Many thanks and best, Lieke Ploeger

--
Lieke Ploeger