[open-science] Funded PhD position: Citizen Science & Peer Production

Bastian Greshake Tzovaras bgreshake at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:07:52 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,
I will join the CRI in Paris (https://cri-paris.org/ <https://cri-paris.org/>) this September as a long-term fellow to study how the principles of commons-based peer-production can be used to improve participant involvement and empowerment in citizen science projects. And the best part: I have funding for a PhD student to work on this alongside me!

The position is funded for 3 years and will start in September 2019. The application deadline is already in mid-April, so things need to move rather fast. If you (or someone you know) might be interested in this: More information about the position can be found at https://tzovar.as/jobs/ <https://tzovar.as/jobs/>

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions regarding the position etc. :-)

Cheers,
Bastian

--
mobile phone + 1 (510) 944-4298 🇺🇸
mobile phone +49 (176) 213 044 66 🇪🇺

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours.