[open-science] Call for feedback from the #FORCE2019 program committee

Jennifer McLennan j.mclennan at elifesciences.org
Fri Mar 29 14:55:02 UTC 2019

(Cross-posted, with apologies..., on behalf of Euan Adie and myself. Please
share.)

Dear Colleagues –

As co-chairs for this year’s FORCE11 meeting, set for Edinburgh from
October 15 to 17, we’re so pleased to announce our 2019 Program and Local
Organising Committees.

Together, we’re putting together another special, cross-sector,
cross-disciplinary gathering that we hope will inspire new partnerships and
new solutions for advancing research communication. Please plan to join us.

As with previous FORCE11 meetings, your ideas are very welcome so please do
share your thoughts on how to make the program truly shine.

Learn more about who's involved in pulling the meeting together, sponsor
opportunities, and recommend speakers to us on the FORCE11 website:
https://www.force11.org/article/announcing-force2019-organising-committees.
The deadline for suggestions is April 21.

#FORCE2019 will be held October 16 and 17, 2019 at the BT Murrayfield Rugby
Stadium, with pre-conference workshops at the Hilton Grosvenor Hotel on
October 15.

We’ll look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes, from Your Conference Co-chairs:
Euan Adie <https://www.force11.org/users/euan-adie#profile-member> & Jennifer
McLennan <https://www.force11.org/users/jennifer-mclennan#profile-member>
--
Jennifer McLennan
Head of External Relations, eLife

--
eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with