[open-science] OKFN Open Science Mailing List will close on 31 Jan 2020 - where to next?

Jason Moore moorepants at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:35:28 UTC 2019

I agree with Tom. It should be publicly archived.

I also am generally thumbs down to mailing lists moving to lots of
different website forums. I think participation will go down because you
now have to visit tons of websites to interact instead of a single email
client. And these websites are unlikely to be archived too.

Jason