[open-sustainability] Fw: ICT4S: First International Conference on ICT for Sustainability, ETH Zurich, February 14-16, 2013

Jorge Zapico jorge at zapi.co
Mon Dec 3 17:58:39 UTC 2012

Hi,
I totally recommend going to ICT4S if you have the chance. I am one of the
organizers and I will be there the whole week and we are organizing a
pre-conference Green Hackathon http://zurich.greenhackathon.com
Most of my colleagues from the Centre for Sustainable Communications will
be there and also people from the WG such as Jack Townsend.

Jorge L. Zapico
http://jorge.zapi.co